Old July 7th 03, 11:21 AM
Graham Mayor

WMP6 has no burning tools, and lacks the system bloat of Media Players 7+. I
would retain it while you are using Windows 2000.
It has no conflict with your software.
InCD and Direct CD must not be installed together. They will always
conflict. Choose one or the other - with Direct CD being my preference if
compatible with your writer. Nero and EZCD will usually coexist without
problem.

--

Graham Mayor

Howard Kaikow wrote:
I have WMP version 6.4.9.1125 on Win 2000 SP 4.
Version 6.4.7.1121 on Win 98.

I do not even see 6.4 available for Win 2000 at the MSFT download
page for WMP.

What version of WMP should I be running in Win 98 and in Win 2000?
How do I avoid conflict with Nero, InCD, DirectCD and EasyCD?