Old January 6th 04, 09:13 AM
Rod Speed

Nehmo Sergheyev wrote in message

- Nehmo -
I used XXCLONE, and it apparently worked. But the system
keeps shutting down by itself. It runns for about five minutes.
I can't start system restore. It says application encountered
a problem and needs to close - this even before it opens.
Word starts funny too. I'm sending now before it crashses again.

What does the event log say about what the problem is ?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Nehmo Sergheyev wrote in message

- Nehmo -
Using MaxBlast again, following the instructions exactly, again
changing the jumpers and connections, the effort failed again.

I'm waiting for XXCLONE to send me a return email with the
directions to download. Meanwhile, I'm getting Ghost v 8.0 , eMule

link:

ed2k://|file|Symantec.Ghost.v8.0.Corporate-SOS.ShareReactor.rar
|73337216|C723067A2BFF7BC3B67357DAD04FDF85|/

- Nehmo -
That was the wrong version of Ghost. It says it won't run on XP

Home.
I'm downloading a different file.

SystemWorks Pro 2003 works fine. Must be Pro,
SystemWorks 2003 doesnt have ghost included.

XXCLONE hasn't sent me an email back

Maybe the holiday season effect. Ken may still be
sleeping off the drunken newyears eve celebrations |-)