Old November 18th 04, 09:27 PM
Brian

Default Canan s750 head cleaning, burnt head?

Hello,

My Canon s750 has been giving me trouble. It stopped printing black,
but my black tank is about 1/2 full. I figured it was a clogged head,
and I've tried multiple deep cleaning cycles, soaking in alcohol, and I
just tried a cleaning kit from inkjetsaver.com.

None of those things helped, and while I was running the last cleaning I
began to smell burning from the printer. I pulled out the head and it
was very hot, bit there was no smoke.

Does anyone have any suggestions on reviving it? Did I just burn out
the head on the last cleaning?

Thanks.