Old October 26th 04, 09:28 AM
Gama Chameleon

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:29:50 +0100, Fat Freddy's Cat
wrote:

Gama Chameleon wrote:

--

BWahahahahahahahahhahaha
He killfiles everyone who proves him wrong! What a rich debating tactic.

You want to have a look at the Cleaning a screen thread. Currently 2
killfiled for proving his definition of paper is wrong and looking at
it about 6 pending :-)

Thanks for that - it really is an entertaining read.

Great isn't it :-)

I haven't really bothered to check, but is he some kind of usenet
newbie? He certainly behaves like it. I s'pose if he is we should make
allowances.

We coudl be he wouldn't see them as we are all evil and got kf'ed for
correcting errors.

--
Gamma gamma gamma chameleon
You come and glow, you come and glow.