Old October 23rd 04, 10:41 PM
Tx2

In article , ,=20
a.k.a Johannes H Andersen says...

=20
If they claim that the =A350 is not paid extra for the laptop, but for th=

inspection as a different transaction, then there might actually be
a problem: In that case it doesn't really matter who does the inspection;
the company implies that their laptops 'should' have zero missing pixels,
and this is the type of laptops they're selling.

I'm not going to concern myself any further with wondering exactly what=20
your problem is with the service on offer, or the fee being asked=20
therein.=20

To me, it is very simple; pay the fee if you want the service, don't if=20
you don't, or shop elsewhere.

Anyone who creates argument out of that is a few bricks short of a full=20
load.