Old August 24th 14, 08:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Ant[_3_]

Default Ink cartridges with old dates?

On 8/22/2014 6:35 PM PT, Moe Trin typed:

or the other vendor you buy from. I've had good luck with
"remanufactured" (meaning refilled) cartridges from both OfficeMax
and Staples. Both will "buy" old/empty original, which further
reduces the costs.

So if I sell my ink cartridges to Staples/OfficeMax, will they refill
them right away?
--
"Ants die in sugar." --Malawi
| |o o| |