Old August 24th 14, 04:34 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Hactar

Default Ink cartridges with old dates?

In article ,
Ant wrote:
I rarely print. Maybe a few pages per month. Hence, why I had this
almost two/2 years old ink cartridge. I managed to get HP to mail me a
replacement for free.

My last inkjet (HP Deskjet 1200C) used separate cartridges, and they
would crust over if you didn't print at least a few pages per month.
The last time, I couldn't get the cartridges to come back. I made a file
with full-sheet grids in C, M, Y, and K (offset so I could see them
individually), and printed that a bunch of times. No dice.

--
-eben P ebmanda.redirectme.net:81
LIBRA: A big promotion is just around the corner for someone