Old May 11th 18, 05:58 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.freeware
B. R. 'BeAr' Ederson

Default Combine/merge multiple print jobs into one print job freeware?

On Thu, 10 May 2018 21:30:19 -0700, mike wrote:

I installed PDFArchitect because it said it could merge.
And merge it does, so I'm a happy camper on that front.

Although FreePdf (requires Ghostscript) is abandoned since last year, it
still is available and works well on every Windows system I tried it on:

http://freepdfxp.de/index_en.html

It supports merge during printing, but also has a separate Join tool
for later merging of already created pdf files.

If you go the latter way, PdfTkBuilder (requires PdfTk) is much more
sophisticated, because it can also merge selected pages from pdf files.
You also can do this directly from command line while using PdfTk.

http://angusj.com/pdftkb
https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit

(F-Up set to acf. - This discussion digresses from printer peripherals.)

HTH.
BeAr
= What do you mean with: "Perfection is always an illusion"? =