Old September 21st 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
n o s p a m p l e a s e

Default Vista Home Premium vs Vista Business

On Sep 20, 3:57 pm, Barry Watzman wrote:
"He further tells me that I can do every thing with Vista Business
that I can do with Home Premium."

That is not true. Home Premium's media features are not present in
Business. There may be other features missing as well.

Business is considered to be a "higher" version of Vista than Home
Premium, but that does not change the fact that many features present in
Home Premium are missing in Business (which, however, also has features
not present in Home Premium).

The only way to get everything is with Ultimate.

Even the Ulimate doesn't come in English here. What he has suggested
that with Ultimate one can download language pack and change over to
English. Is this correct and does this work smoothly?

Upon further investigation, I learnt that they have not got license
from Microsoft to sell home PCs with English version of Vista in this
part of the world. Sounds funny but it is true. That is why they tell
the system is not compatible with English OS.

NSP