Old January 11th 06, 12:59 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Compaq Deskpro EN 6266 & 1790 *Update*

"Felix" wrote in message
il.it...
WOW
A new hard drive?

For SP4 in win2k... try nlite and do a win2k installation cd with sp4
in

Its not worth a new hard drive for this PC - my friend may have another
2.1gb which *might* be clear of errors. I will probably run a thorough
scandisk again to automatically fix errors and to scan for and try to
recover bad sectors - even though Win98SE boot disk format did this before
installation. Then I will attempt to install SP4 again.