Old June 26th 03, 01:08 AM
Deep

The number of new groups?

I've only participated in 3 NG's! There's been some minor questions posed in
some Honda and Nissan newsgroups, but that's about it. You on the other hand
strive and live for this wondeful stuff.... Oh granny, tell me the story
again where you thought you put someone in their place? Please granny
please!

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
Considering the number of newsgroups that I found you making these kinds

of
post in, I would say, it may well be your primary source of amusement.

"Deep" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
Ya... I really have a bad habit of letting these types of people get me

respond to their drivel...

But hey! It's fun! I particularly love it when you prove them wrong so

badly
that they can't even answer your question!! ;-)

Deep

"HH" wrote in message
. ..
Forget it Deep. She LIVES for these exchanges. She has nothing better

do.
Sad but true.
HH

"Deep" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
And that proved what?

I asked you a question, you haven't answered it. In fact, you are

doing
everything BUT answer the question. Your response is childish and
completely
useless! I used no "curse" words in this thread. You do realise that

doS
and
myself are different people, right?

You really need to work on learning to read and understand, not just

read
the words. Will you answer the question or will you continue your
child-like
manners? I've posed a logical and proper question. Prove to me

you're
better
by actually answering it. So far, you've proven that you are the

same
as
everyone you "police".

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
Yes because everyone knows Winnipeg is north of Toronto, not west.
You're
about as dumb as Americans! At least when it comes to geography...

Do
you
even know where you moved to? Deep

HA! You're such a twit. You were so stupid you couldn't get a job

or
go
school in Canada it seems. Once a total dumb ass, always a total

dumb
ass...
And yes I have travelled to Winnipeg, ****-for-brains.... If

anything
you're
just as wrong as I was! Deep

Wow. That must have taken you all night to write. Nice work Dumb

ass!
You,
as you were several years ago as well, are not worth the bandwidth

or
time.
How someone could be as stupid as you and figure out how to turn

on
computer is beyond me. Masters in Economics? I shudder at the fact

that
we
actually have something in common... Deep

Aaah shut the **** up. If you don't want it, don't post. Deep

oooooo like I care. Go plonk your you-know-what in

you-know-where....
Deep

Idiot... Pure Idiot... Deep

Well, as his handle indicates, he's dilusional! ;-) Deep

Ahh Greggors' just an idiot... Ignore him... Deep

You are an absolute bumbling idiot. Pure and simple.

Hey... Aren't you the retard who was testing me on my sources? In

your
face
buddy, in your face... Deep

You **** off nut ball.. What the **** do you need a * for? Still a

kid?
Deep

Bull ****. You have no idea what you're talking about. Deep

Ahh yes... The bumbling idiot's emerge... Deep

You really are an idiot to top all idiots... Deep

A Jackass to the end... Why don't you go back into hiding? It was

much
nicer
then...

Another incredibly brilliant response from who has to be the

biggest
blundering idiot to enter the forum since SBdot.... Deep

Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a new winner for the Newsgroup's

Most
Pathetic
Individual! Congratulations Joel... Deep

Uh huh.... sure... And you're brilliant beyond belief. Say

whatever
you
need
to to make your insignificant existence justified to your puny

self...
Deep

BTW: Don't bother replying. I won't be wasting my time on

insignificants
such as yourself.

The Incredible Idiot has stuck again! The Incredible Idiot -- Long

ago
he
was stuck with a bolt of lightening and when he woke up, he found

that
anytime someone spoke of something that disagreed with him, he

would
morph
into a brainless bumbling idiot! Deep

And to top it all off, this comment that you made. I guess it is

another
case of do as you say, not as you do

So what DO you do, besides find jollies in insulting people you'll

never
meet over the internet? Deep

"Deep" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
Still haven't answered the question...

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
I guess because you think you know more about computers than

others
who
frequent this group, you have a right to behave any way you

choose
and
use
any language you choose.

That say a lot more about you than it says about those you

ridicule,
name
call, and curse.
\

"Deep" wrote in message

. rogers.com...
Here we go again...

Ohhh.. you don't curse... Yes you're absolutely correct.

You'll
be
going
heaven if you believe in that garbage. So glad for you. Now

leave
those
who
actually know something about computers alone.

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
Think you're any better?

Yes, I don't curse. I don't ridicule some one who asks an
obviously
simple
or incorrect question. Nor do I ridicule someone who make

an
invalid
comment.

"Deep" wrote in message

. rogers.com...
Look who's talking! The ugliest of all the heads put

together!
If
HH
is
part
of the "police", then you are the police's police. Think

you're
any
better?

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
And the thought police rear their ugly heads, yet

again!

"HH" wrote in message
7100s were not even designed by Compaq. They were

Mitec
boxes
from
start
finish and were real turkeys. Also, half your post

makes
no
sense.
Go
away.
HH

"Developwebsites"

wrote
in
message
I've had too many problems with my presario 7170

bother
with a compaq again. the printer wouldnt install

also.
their support was horrible.
at one time compaqs had internal ls-120, then zips

if
remember.
dont compaqs use AMD CPUs instead of Intel?

remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me