Old February 8th 05, 09:56 AM
John Doe

"patfada" wrote:

BTW this is a repost of a message I putup a couple of days ago

Each day for the last three days. I guess that means you're still
having a problem. Usually, if you are not getting the answer you are
looking for, you might want to try another group.

If you think this is the best group, you should at least reword your
post IMO.

and then deleted again since my email address was flapping
in the breeze -

Depending on what you mean, deleting your message won't stop your
e-mail address from flapping in the breeze. Messages are propagated
to servers which keep them. If you want to protect your address,
encrypt it or just use a fake address.

I'm not the final authority on Usenet protocol.
Others have other opinions.

Good luck.

sorry about that...

From: "patfada" patrick.ryan @xtra.co.nz