Old January 14th 04, 04:24 AM
Rocket

I don't think so... an AI program would, at least, have used a
spell-checker.
--
Rocket

"newtothis" wrote in message
Now that you mention it, she might have been some type of AI

program...lol.

"Slashed Zero" wrote in message
"newtothis" wrote in message
news62Nb.51250$I06.291158@attbi_s01...
Hmmm...I'm not sure how to answer this one, but I do expect a Gateway
salesperson to know about the Gateway product they are trying to sell.

don't feel I was out of line or rude. I started by letting the person

know
what the Centrino technology is (to my understanding) and that there

is
no
such thing as a Centrino processor.

If you think I was rude...okay, but I doubt very many others would

feel
the
same way after reading the "chat".

To each there own, so have a wonderful day.

Not rude at all. The salesperson was rude to simply ignore what you were
trying to say. The dialog almost reads as if the salesperson was some
typical artificial intelligence program (like Eliza the virtual
therapist...).