Old October 10th 05, 08:59 AM

Default USB Help

I bought a 5 1/2 in adapter to put a laptop CD drive and a standard floppy
in a single bay. The floppy has a 7 in 1 card reader built in to the
floppy. The card reader works perfectly but the adapter has a two port USB
connecter on it and I can get it to work with my USB camera but not an
external DVD drive or a USB laptop HD adapter both of witch are powered. Is
there any way I can double check if the pines are wired right. what are the
order of the pins on the connector (not on the MB as I know that I am
looking for info on the case thing)