Old October 8th 08, 02:03 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Default Can't play certain videos

"real thing"? Are you sure she's real? Can't see the invisible thin white
strings above her? "Thing" I'll buy. Miss Congeniality meets world politics. A
nice movie script, but we are watching the reality show... Ben Myers

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:55:13 -0500, RnR wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:49:09 -0400, Ben Myers
wrote:

Is Michael Dell a Republican or Democrat? Is Billl Gates a Republican or
Democrat? Depends on which spoof one finds most critical of the person being
spoofed. Maybe there is a political DLL in the laptop?

While you are at it, play the Tina Fey ones from the last two weeks... Ben Myers

I got to admit Tina Fey really does Sarah Palin well / funny. She
looks so much like the real thing at least thru the lense.