Old October 7th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Default Can't play certain videos

Is Michael Dell a Republican or Democrat? Is Billl Gates a Republican or
Democrat? Depends on which spoof one finds most critical of the person being
spoofed. Maybe there is a political DLL in the laptop?

While you are at it, play the Tina Fey ones from the last two weeks... Ben Myers

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:33:12 -0400, "MZB" wrote:

I wanted to play the SNL opening video -- it's on their site.

But I never can get it to play. The screen freezes and I need to use Task
Manage to end it.

Any ideas?

Mel