Old February 25th 05, 09:57 PM
Brin

Default Repeating Sound Problem solved

Hi all,

I posted a problem way back in september the original message is below.

After a heap of upgrades (Including SATA controler and 2 new SATA drives)
Abandoning the old IDE drives. I have discovered that the problem was my
Network card!

I had an old Linksys 10M/sec card,

Upgraded it to a cheap netgear 10/100M card and the problem has gone
compleatly

Just thought I would post this incase it helps anyone else.

Regards

Brin