Old April 13th 17, 11:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe[_9_]

Default Automatic wire strippers!

Check out this one...

https://youtu.be/ZytYjq9X78A?t=204

I stripped some thinner wire than telephone wire the first
time I used it, multiple wires at a time just for fun. Seemed
to work fine. I am looking for a video that demonstrates the
use of the knob that apparently tightens it down for very
thin wire.

There have been lots of times when I needed to strip several
very thin stranded wires the same length, a major hassle.

I am sure it has some limitations, but completely outweighed
by what it can do.

Definitely would avoid the Chinese knockoffs, especially
considering how cheap it is anyway.

I wrote:

A few months ago, a friend let me use his IRWIN
Self-Adjusting Wire Strippers.