Old April 13th 17, 03:13 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default Automatic wire strippers!

John Doe wrote:

A few months ago, a friend let me use his IRWIN
Self-Adjusting Wire Strippers. Sold! I figured they would be
well over $50 but they are less than $20. Should have bought
one when they were first available. Wish I had had one
decades ago. Would have saved so much time and tremendous
amount of hassle.

That is a preliminary opinion based on one use. But it was
6-12 extremely thin (maybe 24-30 AWG) stranded wires and it
did a great job, me having no experience and not even asking
for instruction. Thick wire should be a breeze.

I did not want to buy any more tools, would rather do
computer stuff now, but that is an exception. The thing is
not much more expensive than a lousy ordinary wire stripper.

Was it this item?
http://www.irwin.com/tools/pliers-ad...-wire-stripper
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ire%20stripper