Old May 24th 19, 07:06 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Yes[_2_]

Default question about mobo/graphics card

Flasherly wrote:

On Thu, 23 May 2019 20:00:04 -0000 (UTC), "Yes"
wrote:

So I'm wondering if mfrs have begun selling specialized mobos
catering to the crowd that wants to use say one or two graphics
cards and at the trade-off of pci-e slots for other uses. Are
there any buzzwords or special marketing phrases

Games is the buzzword. So you look, resultingly, for a gaming case.

Gaming means no expense is spared, and that's what they have to
accomplish in order to sell a $200-500 case.

Any MB, anytime. Bring it on. We play, that's the plan and just what
we do.

The computer is an extension: It must be uncompromising to win.

The nicest part is to suppose that $500 case is an adjusted cost for
an eighth of what each $2000 videoboard costs to pair them.

How could anybody but a chump not put the neon lights underneath a car
he lives paycheck to paycheck for.

Ha ha. I do remember back in the 80s when the neon lights ( cars)
were just becoming popular. They did look cool. Nowadays, with as
much light as there is out there, the impact of the neon lights get
washed out competing with all the other lights in the city.

John