Old August 7th 07, 07:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Lew Pitcher

Default Repair Windows XP

On Aug 7, 1:42 pm, Trevor Best wrote:
Lew Pitcher wrote:
On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization tipshttp://ads_and_more_ads.blogspot.com

Windows XP replacement and optimization tipshttp://www.ubuntu.com/

rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

busted :-)

Yup. So I posted from work (where we are restricted to Windows XP
systems on our desktops) and used Google News as my nntp source.

Check the back records (say, in alt.os.linux.slackware or
comp.os.linux.misc to name two) for other postings of mine - you'll
find that they come from this XP desktop /and/ from one of my Linux
systems (usually my Slackware 11.0 desktop system, through
Thunderbird, but sometimes from either my Slackware 10.1 laptop or my
Ubuntu FF laptop).

Perhaps not so busted now?