Old April 7th 04, 03:04 PM
frank

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:36:09 GMT, Gus
wrote:

frank wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 07:51:55 -0500, frank wrote:

I got this email yesterday and wonder if this is legit? For a lawyer,
he doesn't say much so it makes me suspicious. And I don't recall bad
mouthing Dell so I think he's just extracting email addresses here and
sending mass emails out (ambulance chaser type lawyer
comes to mind) ???

Here's the email I got :
------quote--------

I am a Los Angeles attorney who had a similar problem as you with Dell
Computer. I am bringing a Class Action against Dell and want to know
if you are interested in joining it.

I need to know the state you live in, the date you purchased you
computer, and if you purchased an Extended Warranty.

Randy Rothschild

Anyone else get this email ? I have no beef with Dell tho I'm not
ignorant to other people's concerns and problems.

PS-- Any one know of a URL for seeing if this guy is really an
attorney in California? Some states have a State Bar Association or
such where you can see if the guy is a practicing lawyer in that
state.

Have you considered Googling on "Randy Rothschild CA lawyer"?

See my other post.