Old May 17th 04, 03:52 AM
)-()-(

Junkmailraus wrote:

Thanks for the links you two, I'll check them out. Getting back to what
happened...I'm sure he opened the case, but he did not have access to the hard
drives themselves. I had already been suspicious of his intentions and so,
believe it or not, I always took the drives with me whenever I went somewhere!
Sorry for not including that piece of info.

So my problem is probably still with the motherboard or other hardware. The
grey strap does't look tampered with; it probably wouldn't work at all if it
were.

Any other ideas? Again, thank you!

I'd go into the BIOS and see that that all the IDEs are enabled.