Old June 15th 04, 04:13 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

Look at a Dual Opteron (AMD) board...

It may not have the retail "speed" in Mhz that the P4 has, but it certainly
will smoke !!! That, with XP 64bit version and you wont know what to do with
yourself...

- NuTs

"kalamazoo" wrote in message
om...
I currently have an ASUS P4P800-VM. What I would like is a dual P4
ASUS P4P800-VM with onboard raid controller. I know this doesn't
exist. I don't know who to ask and am hoping that someone can help me
out. I've listed what I think is what I want:

- dual xeon 2.4 GHz - 3.2GHz each
- 800 MHz FSB (I don't think this exists, I can only find 533 MHz)
- 533+ Bus Speed (I don't know what fast is for this)
- 1 Gig or more (but as little as 512 Meg) ECC Memory PC3200 DDR (or
what ever is the fastest)
- AGP 8X slot
- PCI slots at 100 MHz (or faster)
- SATA and IDE with Raid 1/0 capabilities on both
- would like audio and network part of motherboard as well (with
option to disable)

It is for a personal machine, but I want this thing to smoke. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.