Old June 15th 04, 01:48 AM
kalamazoo

Default Super Computer

I currently have an ASUS P4P800-VM. What I would like is a dual P4
ASUS P4P800-VM with onboard raid controller. I know this doesn't
exist. I don't know who to ask and am hoping that someone can help me
out. I've listed what I think is what I want:

- dual xeon 2.4 GHz - 3.2GHz each
- 800 MHz FSB (I don't think this exists, I can only find 533 MHz)
- 533+ Bus Speed (I don't know what fast is for this)
- 1 Gig or more (but as little as 512 Meg) ECC Memory PC3200 DDR (or
what ever is the fastest)
- AGP 8X slot
- PCI slots at 100 MHz (or faster)
- SATA and IDE with Raid 1/0 capabilities on both
- would like audio and network part of motherboard as well (with
option to disable)

It is for a personal machine, but I want this thing to smoke. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.