Old December 16th 17, 08:56 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default No Video from PC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:21:33 -0500, Larc
wrote:

That's the kind of stuff I like to buy. I'm still using a Panasonic microwave oven I
bought 24 years ago. It's had almost daily use and still works as well as it did on
the first day.

People like you, the reviews I was reading when I came across the
Panasonic, are the only reason I became interested and bought it. That
and the sale price. I enjoy it now, lightweight aluminum and easy to
carry, access and cleaning accounted in design. Also worth forgoing
conventional toaster and settings, as I mostly now bake my own
breads;- wheat and whole grains are denser breads for toasting
purposes. Billed as well for an oven, though, its limited there, as I
see it, with the heating elements not well suited for messy
preparations that splatter or drip.

No luck here with microwaves. Back then, a better brand I thought to
select gave up after ten years. Obviously not as good as Panasonic.
But basic microwaves are next to nothing now;- boring once sized,
provided the magnetron continues to retain its power. Dropping some
bucks on real features, maybe entails maybe a newer hybrid microwave
and convention setup. Dunno. Haven't looked into it yet. The two or
three units prior, my last was $50, for the time before breaking down,
is reasonable for Walmart sale-of-the-day stuff.