Old May 9th 05, 12:32 AM
Von Fourche

"David Efflandt" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 May 2005 13:06:41 GMT, Ken wrote:

It includes everything you need, DSL, dialup, e-mail, news, web portal,
etc. You can use your own e-mail program (smtp/pop3) or web mail. You do
not need to keep Earthlink unless you need time to notify others of your
new e-mail address or like their newsgroups better. Note that if you have
any trouble sending Earthlink e-mail when connected through SBC Yahoo DSL,
you can either send through SBC's mail relay (which should work with SBC
auth credentials and Earthlink from address), or request that port 25 be
unblocked if you cannot reach Earthlink's outgoing relay.

What do you mean "it includes everything you need, DSL, dialup,?" Are
you saying if I sign up for the $19.95 DSL plan they will give me dial-up
too?