Old February 1st 04, 07:52 PM
gaffo

Jan Panteltje wrote:

Also the extreme stability of AMD processors (a requirement for an all night long
encoding session) always makes me happy.
As you see I am biased hehe

you must not have the VIA based garbage chipset I have...............

--

"I think in this case international law
stood in the way of doing the right thing (invading Iraq)."

"He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with
respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project
conventional power against his neighbours."
- Colin Powell February 24 2001

"We have been successful for the last ten years in keeping
him from developing those weapons and we will continue to be successful."

"He threatens not the United States."

"But I also thought that we had pretty
much removed his stings and frankly for ten years we really have."

'But what is interesting is that with the regime that has been in place
for the past ten years, I think a pretty good job has been done of
keeping him from breaking out and suddenly showing up one day and saying
"look what I got." He hasn't been able to do that.'
- Colin Powell February 26 2001