Old August 22nd 15, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Eric Stevens

Default Problem saving screen profile file.

On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 09:47:53 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I need more than luck. Having spent most of a day doing a backup etc I
find that all I have achieved is a place in the queue. At some stage
in the undefined future I will get a notification that my Windows 10
has arrived, by which time I will have to do my backup etc all over
again. :-(

or just download the iso from microsoft.

I wasn't aware that this was possible. Thank you.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens