Old March 12th 08, 01:47 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Paul

Default AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Ritter 197 wrote:
I downloaded and installed both programs
As far as speed is concerned, they still show the initial settings, not
the changed (by me) settings.

BTW Hitting F1 does open up a number of things, but nothing thaa llows
me to change anything in the BIOS.

I think, that after all, I am still operating at the old speeds/clock
settings.

That is possible. The question is, whether Clockgen supports
the 6150LE or not. I don't have any way to determine that.

Paul