Old August 19th 14, 09:29 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Ant

Default HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...

What happened? I didn't even use much of this year old cartridge (think
it had 3/4th of ink left). I don't have its original packaging and
papers. Can I RMA it back to HP for free since I ordered it online
through Amazon?

I ordered it on 11/26/2012 from http://amazon.com/gp/product/B0006BB6Z6/
web page (Amazon LLC, not the other resellers). It is not returnable
after a month.
--
Quote of the Week: "Everyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree
plant." --Motto of FTL Foundation (in Isaac Asimov book)