Old August 27th 03, 12:58 PM
Gazwad

L337JasE wrote:

| My frien has got a Gigabyte barebones system that has a hidden panel
| on it with Firewire, USB2 and a PCMCIA slot.
|
| Is there anything that I can get for my desktop that's similar? I'm
| just missing the PC card slot - something that fits a 3.5" drive bay
| would be perfect.
|
| Cheers
|
| Jason

Some of the cheaper wi-fi products are pcmcia only, you have to buy a
separate adapter to fit one to a desktop system.
Simply computers sell them although I would check first if they are fully
functional.

Another source for a pcmcia adapter is the dubious arsehole supplies run by
that richard ****. www . rlsupplies . co . uk

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.