Old August 27th 03, 12:32 PM
Ibtihal Shahidah

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mumtaz Kamber wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Myrene Penrod wrote:
L337JasE wrote:
My frien

Who? Kevin, your blow-up boy doll? Or did someone die
and leave you one in their will?

READ ALL ABOUT IT! The Queen of Retards: L337JasE, aka
Jason Gomez, aka Synapse Syndrome. Psychonalysis of a
retard. Delve into the pitiable depths of a mad mind.
See the final consequences of mental torture as The
Queen of Retards comes a cropper and runs away from
Usenet crying and blubbering.
http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/synapse_syndrome.aspx

Syphilis Syndrone gets cheeky with Sharron (Dr.
Halonfires) and suffers the horrible consequences. Read
all about it
http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/sharron.aspx in "Bull
Dyke Sticks it to Synapse Syndrome".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear blind he said
he had better things to do than to return to this froup
not so long ago. I do remember he did regard the users
of this froup in a very unfavourable light; can't think
why.

He did say that. He has done it innumerable times. He has
a hissy fit every so often, then he ponces off whilst
making all sorts of hollow threats and accusations. Then
he lurks to see what people are saying about him. Seeing
as no ****er gave a **** and nobody mentioned him, he
started posting again. He'll **** off in a tizzy again in
a week.

ROFL LOL
Or when he gets his NICs twisted with his NetBios again.

Then he spills beer into his router and pours tea on his keyboard.

--
Kadaitcha Man - PORN STAR GURU: http://tinyurl.com/ix9g
Bitch-slap Kadaitcha Man: http://snurl.com/1yer