Old August 27th 03, 12:07 PM
Mumtaz Kamber

Keyser Soze wrote:
Myrene Penrod wrote:
L337JasE wrote:
My frien

Who? Kevin, your blow-up boy doll? Or did someone die and
leave you one in their will?

READ ALL ABOUT IT! The Queen of Retards: L337JasE, aka
Jason Gomez, aka Synapse Syndrome. Psychonalysis of a
retard. Delve into the pitiable depths of a mad mind. See
the final consequences of mental torture as The Queen of
Retards comes a cropper and runs away from Usenet crying
and blubbering.
http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/synapse_syndrome.aspx

Syphilis Syndrone gets cheeky with Sharron (Dr.
Halonfires) and suffers the horrible consequences. Read
all about it
http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/sharron.aspx in "Bull
Dyke Sticks it to Synapse Syndrome".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear blind he said he had
better things to do than to return to this froup not so long ago.
I do remember he did regard the users of this froup in a very
unfavourable light; can't think why.

He did say that. He has done it innumerable times. He has a hissy fit every
so often, then he ponces off whilst making all sorts of hollow threats and
accusations. Then he lurks to see what people are saying about him. Seeing
as no ****er gave a **** and nobody mentioned him, he started posting again.
He'll **** off in a tizzy again in a week.

--
Kadaitcha Man - PORN STAR GURU: http://tinyurl.com/ix9g