Old October 9th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default 2 burners at the same time

"Larc" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:06:01 -0700, wrote:

| I have several burning and ripping programs. I also have 2 burners.
Is it
| possible to rip a CD on one burner while burning a wav file on the
other,
| using 2 different programs. So far I haven't been able to; the
computer
| reboots when I try it.

Are you so pinched for time that you can't spare enough to let a burn
proceed
without possible interference? CD and DVD burning is a rather fragile
undertaking at best. That's one of the few things I do on a computer that
always remains a total solo operation.

Larc

No, I'm not pinched for time. But I'd like to solve the problem,
nevertheless. I'm the type of person that isn't completely happy until I
know the why. It's probably a personal failing.

Norm