Old October 8th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Paul Heslop

Default 2 burners at the same time

wrote:

I have several burning and ripping programs. I also have 2 burners. Is it
possible to rip a CD on one burner while burning a wav file on the other,
using 2 different programs. So far I haven't been able to; the computer
reboots when I try it.

Thanks,

Norm Strong

I think when I tried to have my first (good) and second (crap) cd
burners switched on when I put the second to be able to burn windows
disabled the other. My memory is shocking though. There are certainly
machines available which are simply two or more decks in a stack
system and obviously they have more than one burner running, but I
don't know how that works and apparently they don't even need to be
attached to a computer... something like this (You have to fit drives
yourself

http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=354

of course, with a bit of luck some brainbox will come along and say
"Yes, you can burn two discs at once and here's how!" :O)
--
Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
Stop and Look