Old November 15th 03, 06:02 PM
Octavio

"Christopher Muto" wrote in message
: i don't have an axe to grind with this new small outfit, but that return
: policy has certainly changed over night and the 5 positive feedbacks on
: reseller ratings make this entire thread extremely suspicious to me. for
the
: most part, people rarely give positive feedback about anything. reseller
: ratings is where, by and large, people go to complain... so it is no
: surprise to find that most companies have very low ratings there.... then
: their is this 5 review rating (3 on the same day) for this tasty outfit...
: and they are all perfect 10 scores... suspicious. i look up the site for
: you, and read their site out of curiosity, and i read their return policy
as
: any reasonable consumer would, and then i posted my notes here... a day
: later the return policy page has been updated? very, very curious... let
: your common sense guide you. good luck.
:
: ps. i suggest you print out that return policy page if you order, who
knows
: what it might say tomorrow
:
I've just left them a voicemail message about 5 minutes ago asking about
their returns policy. Since they're not open on the weekends, I'll update
you after talking with them.
Regarding the reseller ratings reviews, I'm a little confused about your
comment about 3 reviews on the same day. From what I see, none were on the
same day, but on 8/2, 9/7, 9/22, 9/27 and 10/7. I did look around
resellerratings a little while, and there are some respected companies with
very high scores, proving that that site isn't mainly used for complaints.
Anyway, I did notice another outfit called KC Computers when I was looking
at resellerratings. They sound interesting too.
Does anyone else have any experience with either tastycomputers.com or
kccomputers.com?

Thanks
Octavio