Old November 10th 14, 09:22 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Jerry Peters

Default "BIOS problem" solved

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage Gene E. Bloch wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 00:16:09 -0500, Paul wrote:

Gene E. Bloch wrote:

OK, then there might be a problem with the old suggestion for an
electric car that could go hundreds of miles on electricity, as long as
the extension cord was long enough.

We'll just have to try it. Here, let me get my car
out of the garage. I have a 240km cord around here
somewhere...

Come on, Paul, one model of the Tesla has a 300 mi (almost 500 km) range
and it doesn't even need an extension cord :-)

With the heater on? I seem to remember a less than enthusiastic review
of the Tesla, specifically the milage claims, where Tesla's response
was something like the reviewer didn't follow instructions -- poor guy
used the heater.