Old December 9th 10, 05:15 PM posted to alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.games.video.nintendo
Doug Jacobs[_2_]

Default PSP2 has PS3 quality graphics

In alt.games.video.xbox GameJunkie wrote:
For once I agree with Pachter (call security we lost one) , anyway
he's right with the 3DS coming out the PSP2 has little chance of
catching any sales.

Yes because obviously the handheld market is made up no one but kids and
overgrown Pokemon fans who want to see Pikachu in 3d...

Sony's only barrier to success is Sony itself. IF the PSP2 can do
everything Sony says it can AND for a reasonable price (under $300) then
they'll do fine. I just seriously hope they don't only shovel existing
PS2 and PS3 titles onto it.

I haven't played handhelds since those little football games in the
70's -80's, (with little dots and blips as players) but the 3DS has
enticed me to get a handheld.

--
It's not broken. It's...advanced.