Old October 30th 03, 07:15 PM
SLP

"Doop!" wrote in message
news
"mark S" wrote in message
om...
I am building my own PC

snip
Mark

my barclaycard offers a 90 day price promise (not sure if it includes pc
components), you should give your cc company a call and see if they will
refund it.

I've never understood why more people don't use a Barclaycard when buying
online. Under their Price Promise, if you find an identical item for sale
cheaper within two months, they'll refund the difference without any hassle.

I bought a Athlon 2800+ from Ebuyer in August and a few days before the two
months were up, saw an advert for PC World selling the same processor for
£20 quid cheaper. After a quick phone call to Barclaycard and a few minutes
filling out the subsequent forms, I received the £20 refund. Simple.

A Barclaycard also comes in handy when you need to buy something urgently,
as you can purchase it locally form the High Street and then price match it
against an online vendor.

You also get a free one year extra extended warranty and accidental damage
and theft cover for two months.

Nope, never did understand why more people don't use one.

SLP