Old August 24th 03, 09:11 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ...my thanks to Tim... )

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

GMAN wrote:
Use my name without my permission one more time SMH,
and I will go after you in court.

It's easier to go after it with its ISP. That also appears to be
effective, if not in stopping its lying,

( Lying, Mikey? How the hell do you know that *without* reading? )
( It must be a trick only the King Troll can pull off! )

Are you now pathetically reduced to inciting others, Mikey? There is no
need for that, Mikey. You can do that yourself. All you need to do is
to point out the lie(s). Could you point out the lie(s) in the
following, Mikey?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)

[ Why does DirectCD use SPARING technique? Why the bother, Mikey? ]

From: smh
Subject: Can't rewrite
Date: 12/29/02

Mikey Richter (King Troll) wrote:

It could be an erasable wearing out. Don't believe the manufacturer's
claims about number of cycles; users typically find less than a hundred
erase cycles before losses show and packet writing uses more erase
cycles in the directory area (where your problem originates) than many
believe.

If that's the case, how could cRoxio claim this? Is Rox**** lying,
Richter?

DirectCD for Windows Technical FAQs
http://www.roxio.com/en/support/dcdwin/dcdwinfaqs.html

" In practical terms, you will probably
never wear out a CD-RW disc. "

[ Mikey, should you not have cRoxio rewrite the above? ]

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!