Old December 27th 09, 06:03 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Justin[_8_]

Default HP DV6936us - dead 29 days after warranty expires

On 12/26/09 9:15 PM, Maurice wrote:
wrote in message
On 12/26/09 11:15 AM, Maurice wrote:
wrote in message
On 12/25/09 10:49 AM, Maurice wrote:
wrote in message
On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:27 pm,
wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work
at
all, straight out of the box.

But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're
behind,
kiddo - you loose.

They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you
open
it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on
their
3rd or 4th try.

Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your
own
lies.

You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?

Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?

Ir was a year and a half old.

If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?

**** happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.

If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?

Again, because machines break - just like everything.

So why are you bitching about your imaginary HP?

Did you see the video?
How do you figure its imaginary? Honest question.
Are you blind as well as stupid? Did I search teh intarnetz for these
specific videos?
Its not like you have any industry or job experience so why is this so
hard for you to believe?
I replaced the battery and AC adapter and this is the result.
Yes, I let the battery charge.

Here's a video of the ficticious HP next to the ficticious Macbook Pro,
on
the ficticious desk taken by a fictitious camera.

http://tinypic.com/r/of7y21/6

How do you 'Dozers put up with this kind of quality? Can't you afford
an
Apple? Are you the kind of asshole who buys a Dodge Caliber, brags and
buys another one every year?
Are you so set in your ways you refuse to learn something new? You'll
get
really far with that attitude.

Actually, I have gotten far - very far. Now the problem is how to get
far
from you and your ilk. Trouble is - you all are like roaches at the
trough.

Yes, you got to usenet - that's far.

you're confused - PCs are like roaches. Since there's more of the they
MUST be superior! We've been over this.

They have been here for 220 million years. They are going to eat you after
you're dead. They'll probably outlast man.

Exactly.
They never change. PCs dont' change either. they've been crashing
since Windows 2.0 and they'll keep crashing! Except they'll do it with
more viruses and malware.
You really are a sad dunce.
Correction: sad single, failure of a dunce. Bwahahaha!