Old September 6th 19, 10:17 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Phil Reynolds

Default Lexmark CS410dn - flashing display

In recent weeks the display on my Lexmark CS410dn has started flashing
a lot - that is, coming up plain lit then going out, repeatedly, or
going out and relighting with detail on it.

Is there a simple cause for this? Something I could check and reseat?
Or, is there some underlying cause I could check for with, say, a
multimeter?

The printer still performs all printing functions as expected, and I
cannot afford to replace it with anything at present anyway.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: