Old April 25th 09, 06:51 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
DMenser

Default Asus A33 DAV

Hey all, I have the ASUS DAV Center media pc and it was working great on
the last projection tv that we had. We used S-Video to connect it to the
tv. However, we just bought a new Samsung LCD TV and the media pc
decides not to have any display when arriving at the desktop. When you
boot up the pc you can see the display of it starting to run and load
Windos Vista. But as soon as it finishes booting up, the display is
lost. I've tried different connections from HMDI to RGB but no luck.
Unfortunatly this TV does not have S-video inputs which was what we were
using prior to the new tv.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!