Old March 25th 09, 01:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
ChicagoDave

Default Asus A33 DAV

I figured it out. The bios was set to using PCI-Express video, not
the onboard. I didn't have a pci-e video card, but once I went out
and got it, I was able to see and it worked fine.

I have Windows 7 loaded on it right now and it works pretty darned
well. It detected the Tuners and found the channels great. The guide
for LiveTV is pretty out of whack, doesn't show the right listings
anywhere, so that will be tonight's adventure. HD channels are as
expected, kind of jittery, but the SD stuff is stellar.

I'll probably going the Vista route, as that's what this box was
designed for, but so far I'm really pleased with this first time
around.