Old November 8th 19, 04:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Solved: Playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 with driver version 0.0.0bug !!!!

I am not yet completely statisfied with my experiments.

I came so far and might as well proceed a little bit mo

Things to try:

1. Upgrade DXVK (don't know yet which version is currently installed).

2. Maybe upgrade D9VK.

3. Maybe check if vulkan is working at all on linux and this laptop.

(I could try doom or so with vulkan or so... I think it had a special vulkan executable or maybe there is some small vulkan test program somewhere )

Maybe try proton...

(Also there is play on linux but dont know yet how to use or where to find it, saw it once, wasn't too impressed by it, so far I like Lutris better, more easy to use/setup )

Bye,
Skybuck.