Old April 9th 08, 02:04 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
S.Lewis[_3_]

Default Latitude 1525, speakers

"t8769" wrote in message
Just got this very nice machine, but the speakers sound terrible,
really really bad. Like an old transistor radio through a tin can.

The 6400 has wonderful speakers, loud and clear.

I'm wondering if its just my machine or other 1525s are like this.

Thanks

Don't know honestly. But since it is an entry level model, I suspect they
are all like that.

The good news: headphones or external speakers can be had pretty
inexpensively.

Truthfully, I've never seen a laptop with audio that made me happy.