Old May 12th 11, 06:15 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Loren Pechtel[_2_]

Default Dust covers for computer ports

On Wed, 11 May 2011 19:37:18 -0500, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
wrote:

in there also. Amazing how dusty and clogged some computers can get and
still work.

Yeah--I used to work for a woodworking factory. We had dozens of
computers on the shop floor itself. Most of the time when a computer
started acting up the cure was to grab an air hose--it wasn't unusual
to find half an inch of sawdust in them. I'm amazed we didn't fry a
bunch of them from overheating but it worked.