Old June 20th 07, 08:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Derek

Default Hardware news!

"Trevor Best" wrote in message
ray wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:12:42 -0700, speedclub911 wrote:

Reviews of the latest hardware, graphic cards, processors,
motherboards, hdd, memory...

http://spamspamspam.com/

Have you got a reference for not latest. I'm looking to replace the 4x
AGP
graphics card on a four year old system with one having two outputs and
I'd rather not spend $100 for one with 256mb.

Don't waste your breath, the guy is a spammer and will not be back to read
replies to the umpteen messages (all the same message really) that he
leaves here. Believe me if he did have the front to show his face around
here it would get flamed something nasty.

Try http://www.tomshardware.com they have some archives and also
http://www.anandtech.com/

--
Trev
'95 900SS

It's a good idea to google the spec you want and put Tomshardware at the
beginning of the line reason being the TH archive does not work at all well
with the onsite search engine heres another page to help you along
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/2004/1..._iv/page9.html
Derek