Old December 6th 04, 09:13 PM
Dave - Dave.net.nz

Glenn wrote:
If I have simulated 4 speaker surround, will it have different
signals going to the front and rear, to create the surround effect?

I assume that it is meant to, but it doesn't appear to.

I see, that's what you meant by "however I've never noticed it actually
work(front/rear wise)."

yep, thats what I meant.

That would be good option then. Do you know what the application was
called that you could choose "simulated 4 speaker surround" with on the
SB live?

no sorry, I no longer use Windows on that machine, so no idea... I think
it was simply in the speaker setup, as in control panel, sound and
audio, and then speaker setup or similar.